Not yet rated Add your review
DC-DC step-down Adjustable constant pressure constant current High Power 12A solar charger LED drive vehicle mounted module
1. Module features: Non-insulated step-down constant current, constant voltage module (CC CV) charging module
2. Input voltage: DC 7-32V
3. Output voltage: (1) DC 0.8-28V continuously adjustable. (2) Fixed output: choose between 0.8v-28v
4. Output current: 8A (when the temperature of the flow tube is above 65 degrees, please add a cooling fan)
5. Constant current range: 0.2-8A (adjustable)
6. Turn lamp current: Constant current value * (0.1), turn the lamp current and constant value coupling,
as constant current value is 3A, turn the lamp current is set to a constant current is 0.1 times (0.1 * 3A = 0.3A).
7. Lowest pressure: 1V
8. Output power: The maximum power is about 300 W.
9. Conversion efficiency: up to about 95%
10. Operating frequency: 300KHZ
11. Output ripple: 20M bandwidth
12. Input 24V output 12V 5A ripple around 50mV (Excluding noise)
13. Short circuit protection output: Yes, constant current
14. Reverse polarity input protection: None
15. Output prevents backflow: None
16. Wiring: Terminal
17. No-load current: Typically 20mA (24V switch 12V)
18. Tax regulation: ± 1% (constant)
19. Voltage regulation: ± 1%
20. Dynamic reaction rate: 5% 200uS
21. Potentiometer adjustment direction: clockwise (increase), counterclockwise (decrease),
the potentiometer (CV) closed to the input voltage is used to control the voltage, the potentiometer (CC)
closed for output voltage is used to control the current (CC)
22. Operating temperature: industrial grade (-40 ° C to +85 ° C) (note actual use)
of the power tube temperature, high temperature heat amplified)
23. Indicator: two-color indicator, charge indicator light is red, the green light means
fully charged (no charge is green)
24. Size (approx.): 65 x 47 x 22 mm (L x W x H)
25.Precision of constant current and temperature: on the actual test, the module temperature of 25 degrees
up to 60 degrees, the constant current value change is less than 5% (5A constant current value)
26. Output short circuit protection: Yes, Constant current (the current constant current value setting)
27. Input reverse connect protection: NO
28. Output prevents backflow: NO
29. Wiring method: amphenol connector
1. The current of the fixed rotary lamp is 0.1 times the current value
(Used to determine if the battery is fully charged while charging).
2. Made of a special benchmark IC and high-precision current detection resistance, which gives a more stable result
constant current (at 20 ° C to 100 ° C constant current 1A, temperature deviation less than 1%).
Particularly suitable for LED driver.
3. High output current, the maximum output current can reach 8A.
4. Four high-frequency capacity, can reduce the output ripple, improve work stabilization.
5. Double heat sink design. MOS schottky diode independent heat sink, which heat dissipation is good,
and do not affect each other.
6. Using large Sendust core and double pure copper wiring, improve work efficiency, reduce fever.
7. 3296 multiturn potentiometer, high-precision voltage and current control, good stability.
8. Double color lamp, working condition clear at a glance
9. Voltage and current are adjustable, which effect is good.
1. Powerful LED driver.
2. Charging of lithium battery (or lead accumulator).
3. Vehicle mounted power supply.
4. Low voltage system power supply.
5.6V, 12V, 14V, 24V battery charge.
6. Integrated laptop power supply.
7. regulated nutrition.
8. Low voltage power supply system.
1. Make sure you have the battery float voltage and charging current you need, as well as the input voltage of the module.
2. Adjust the constant voltage potentiometer and adjust the output voltage to about 5V.
3.Use the multimeter in a current scale of 10A to measure the output short circuit current and adjust the
current potentiometer to bring the output current to the expected charging current value.
4. Adjust the constant voltage potentiometer to ensure that the output voltage reaches the driving voltage.
5. Connect to the battery, try to charge.
(1,2,3,4 steps to connect the input of the power module, output no load do not connect the battery.)
LED constant current drive:
1. Make sure the operating current and maximum operating voltage of the LED you need to drive.
2. Adjust the constant voltage potentiometer, adjust the output voltage to about 5V.
3. Use the multimeter in a current scale of 10A to measure the short-circuit current and adjust the current
potentiometer to ensure that the output current to the expected LED operating current.
4. Adjust the constant voltage potentiometer to allow the output voltage to reach the maximum operating voltage of the LED.
5. Connect LED, test.
(1,2,3,4 steps to connect the input of the power module, output No load connect no LED.)