Joystick Shield for gaming
- for all versions of arduino motherboards, Arduino UNO, mega 1280, mega 2560
- direct plug and play, you don't have to solder
- five momentary push buttons (select 4 + joystick button, just like the playstation 3 analog stick push button)
- two-axis thumb joystick
- Specification: the push buttons are connected to Arduin digital pins 2-6; The related pin will be low when a certain button is pressed. Joystick
- Y-axis movement will produce a proportional analog voltage on analog pin 0, while, Joystick X-axis movement will produce an analog signal analog pin 1.
- add nRF24L01 RF interface
- With Nokia 5110 LCD interface, so very easy to game development.
Add a Bluetooth module interface, convenient Bluetooth wireless serial communication.
add I2C communication interface, easy connectivity to I2C devices
Meanwhile JoyStick Shield with a cross PS2 joystick with buttons, there are four round buttons, 2 small buttons. Provides input expansion for Arduin joystick and buttons. Onboard switches can switch between 3.3 V and 5 V, this model can be used for other 3.3 V microcontroller platforms, such as STM32